Roar Fire designs, supplies and installs early warning fire detection and alarm systems that afford you time to deal with emergency situations before a fire has time to escalate. In addition to new installations, we assess fire detection and alarm systems in existing buildings and provide quotations for replacement or update of obsolete systems which are not compliant with today’s standard.
Our fire detection and alarm system services include:
- All-encompassing fire detection design support for all your project requirements
- Full range of Fire Rated cables and fixings to suit all your requirements
- EWIS – Emergency Warning Intercommunication Systems
- Complete fire panel replacements
- Fire panel and detection systems including thermal, beam and smoke detection – new installations and upgrades
- Gaseous Suppression systems
- Occupant Warning Fire systems including audible and visual warning systems
- VESDA very early warning smoke detection
- EWIS (Emergency Warning & Intercommunication Systems),
- Gas suppression systems
- MODBUS integration including IELVS
- System Interfaces covering a wide selection of applications including access control, gas suppression, lifts, fire doors and sprinklers
Roar Fire can maintain and service electrical fire systems nationally. Contact us for a no obligation quote!